Canada Post Tracking Website Track Canada Post Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Canada Post Tracking Number Track www.CanadaPost.com Canada Post was formed in 1867 in Canada to serve the postal services of people all over. It was first to know as Canada Post formerly known as Royal Mail Canada. It is also commonly referred to as ‘Poste Mail’ by the natives. The services offered are for both international and domestic delivery services, each of which charges different rates.Canada Post operates as a group of companies called as The Canada Post Group.Canada Post provided service to more than 15.8 million addresses with fast delivery speed to access the best facility to its users. Canada Post provides a free postal code look-up tool on its official website. Like this facility, the Canada Post provides many more facilities to its users.
Canada Post Online Tracking
Online tracking tool is the major asserts that will help the customer in finding the location package or in tracking the shipment location. So by using the online Track tool you can easily track a package without any hesitation. to track your shipment using the online tracking tools you can follow the procedure given below.
- Go to the official web site, of Canada Post tracking – https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en
- Now choose the language of your alternative then, click on your required language button.
- And then give your tracking number and click on submit option.
- Once it is submitted, then you will get tracked information of your package.
Track package by delivery notice card
To track your shipment utilizing delivering notice card follow the steps given below.
- First, you need to select the option to track By Delivery Notice Card Number.
- Now in the Delivery Notice Card Number(s) box, enter a delivery notice card number. To track more than one package, press Enter and then type another delivery notice card number.
- Select the Track button to view your results.
Track by Reference Number
- Select the option to Track By Reference Number.
- In the Reference Number(s) box, enter a reference number. To track more than one package, press Enter and then type another reference number.
- In the Shipping Date Range section, select the approximate dates during which the package was shipped.
- Select the Track button to view your results.
Features of Canada Post
- On-time delivery guarantee
- Parcel Tracking, delivery updates, and delivery confirmation
- Liability coverage up to $1002
- Flexible delivery options
- Best customer services
- Liability Coverage
International services – International service makes the users send packages to other countries with best and affordable prices.Based on the weight and the desired destination the cost may vary. In this service, the customers can track and know the location of the shipment by using the tracking number that is provided to the customers.
Priority Mail is a premium delivery service that is established with FedEx tracking.The priority mail is a little bit expensive, but the shipment will be done based on the priority of your choice. The delivery will be between two or three days. This is the reason why priority mail usually costs more.
Expedited Parcel – Expected parcel is only available for the delivery within the United States. The package weight can be up to 30 Kgs and more than that will not be accepted. Expected parcels collaborated with USPS priority mail service to provide shipments in the United States of America. This service is also supported by Canada Post tracking service provider
Xpress Post – Xpress Post is a premium delivery service, which is collaborated with Fedex. Although it is a little expensive, your items will be shipped within two or three days.Also, Canada Post Xpress post tracking feature allows you to keep track of your parcel.
Registered Mail – Registered mail service is one of the best service offered by the Canada Post tracking. This service is best suitable for the customers who require proof of milling proof or proof of delivery. By using the service, the customers can have an idea that package has been reached the person they want to send.The service secures the signature of the addressee’s representative and provides the sender with a mailing receipt, a copy of the signature and the date of delivery of the item.
Registered Mail may include:
- coins, jewelry, manufactured and non-manufactured precious metals, precious stones, canceled or uncancelled postage stamps, banknotes, stocks, bonds, coupons or other securities negotiable by the bearer, lottery tickets or traveler’s cheques (no indemnity payable on these items)
- Literature for the Blind.
Tracking Number Formats
To track your package, you need a reference number which you can collect it from the company. The most common package tracking number format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 9 digits, and ending by “CA” (e.g. EE 999 999 999 CA). Some other less common formats may also exist.
Some items are prohibited by law in Canada or defined as dangerous goods. Few of the prohibited items are mentioned below.
- Drugs and other controlled substances
- Intoxicating beverages
- Medical/Biological materials
- Perishable items
- Automobile parts
- Liquids, liquefiable substances, and powders
- Compressed Gases
- Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible, Dangerous When Wet
- Agricultural supplies
- Electrical equipment, etc.,
Canada Post Customer Service
The customer is always ready to help the customers at any time. If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+1] 866-607-6301. You can contact the customer care by,
- Canada Post on the web
- Canada Post by telephone
- Canada Post by mail
Telephone services and phone numbers
|General Enquiries for customers calling from outside Canada||1-416-979-8822|
Hours of operation
|Hours of Operation|
|Residential||Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET|
November 16th to January 3rd only
|10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET|
|Commercial||Monday to Friday||7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. ET|