FedEx Tracking Website Track Fedex Couriers & Parcels By Entering the FedEx Tracking Number Track www.Fedex.com FedEx Corporation is a US multinational courier delivery services company headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The company is well known for its shipping service all over the world. FedEx has a main facility to import and export of goods and services for the specified destination. The services are extended over a very broad navigation of transportation, e-commerce, and business services.FedEx Corporation was founded in 1971, in the United States to serve the people in shipment services. As on now, you have got an idea of Fedex tracking which is meant for sending and receiving the package. The users can also track packages which provide real-time updates on package location.FedEx is the best service provider to its users regarding shipping anything and make them access all the features.
Features of Fedex Courier
The best features that are provided in the FedEx tracking are given in brief.
- Fed Ex tracking saves the customer’s shipment profile for future use
- There will be a shipping label which will be saved by the company for future reference
- It has the capability to ship up to 10 packages (up to 68kg) per shipment at a time.
- Prepare up to 10 future-day shipments
- It has a customizable list of options to know how to view and receive tracking information.
- Ability to share updates. Quickly alert others to shipment status, delivery, and exceptions via email notifications.
FedEx Courier Tracking
Tracking is very important to know the exact location of the shipment. And the Fedex tracking services gives us the up to tracking location from time to time by using the tracking services provided. To track the shipment the customers should have a reference number or a way bill number which are provided by the company at the time of shipment. The customer should keep the reference number with them so that then can know the status of the shipment when ever they need.Welcome to Fedex Tracking Website Track Fedex Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Fedex Tracking Number Fedex Global Mail Tracking www.Fedex.com
- Track by Reference :- This is one of the ways in which the users can track the shipment very quickly. You can track the status of your shipments using references assigned to shipments by the shipper. You can either track with or without an account number. FedEx tracking provides unparalleled insight into when your package will be delivered. FedEx tracking also allows you to manage your shipments.
- With Tracking Number: The tracking of the shipment using an account number will help you in finding 30 references and the associated account number. All shipments associated with the account number and reference will be displayed based on the account number that you provide to the customer care.
- Without a Tracking Number: There is an option to track the shipment of your package without the account number also. By using this service, you can track the information of 30 references at a time. But for this, you need to follow a particular format in which you need to enter ship date (+/- 15 days), destination country, and destination postal code.
There is a restriction that all the countries do not support postal codes. So for this inconvenience to be over come the user must first select destination country first to determine the postal code requirement. Unique matches will be displayed when tracking by reference without an account number.
Track by Online or SMS or Email
To track the shipment and to know the details of the shipments the customers usually follow the tracking services available which may be either by online, SMS or email services. By tracking the shipment, you will know the real-time status of your package. You can enter any FedEx Express, FedEx Express Freight, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost, FedEx Freight, or FedEx Custom Critical FedEx tracking numbers.
To go with online tracking, one can find this facility directly in the official website of FedEx tracking itself. So in the page, you will need to go tracking page in which you need to give your tracking details like reference number. Once you give the reference number, then the details of the tracked shipment will appear on the screen of the next page.
Tracking through SMS is another way in which you can know the shipment of your package by just sending an SMS. The SMS should consist of your reference number, and it should be sent to the customer service number of the company. The details of your shipment will be given instantly to your mobile device by an SMS service.
Tracking through email service is also one of the option to track your shipment. In this services, you can track the status of up to 30 shipments at a time. The user must send a mail which consists of their reference number if more than one number then it should be separated by comma. And said the mail to the customer care service. In a reply mail, you will get the exact information of your shipment details.
Availability of Tracking Information
Tracking information is available for 90 days after delivery for FedEx Express, FedEx Express Freight, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Custom Critical. FedEx Freight shipment information is available for two years after delivery. So based on this, the customer can get their tracking information that they need.
Prohibited or Restricted things for tracking
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hazardous Materials
- Prohibited Items
- Items Requiring Prior Authorization
- Household Goods
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products
- OFFSHORE MARKETS – Hazardous and Prohibited Items
Tracking Number Formats
The most common tracking number format for Fedex tracking is 12 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999) or 15 digits (e.g. 9999 9999 9999 999). Some other less common formats may also exist, such as 20 digits and 22 digits.
Fedex Customer Care Number
|FedEx Contact Number|
|For International Services||1800 22 6161 / 1800 209 6161|
|For Domestic Services||1800 419 4343|
The customer care services will best help the users in getting the best information from the company. They provide the customers with quick and accurate information. If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+1] 800-463-3339.